2 things you need to know about getting fit...
1. WHEN TO EXERCISE.
Pick a time of day that is conducive to your lifestyle.
Most importantly, try to keep the same time of day to perform your exercise, therefore making it a routine.
2. WHAT TO DO.
Have a plan. The routine needs to have a warm-up, weight bearing strength conditioning and high intensity aerobics, followed by a cool-down and stretch. You need to get your heart rate up and build lean muscle if you want to see a change.
Knowledge is power and the more exercises you know the more power you will have to change your shape and reach your goals.
Exercise needs to be like eating. You do it every day and you never forget! Sometimes it’s for longer periods of time and sometimes it’s for a quick pick-me-up that will leave you feeling great.
So what are you waiting for?
Exercise is a vital component to making a lifestyle change and it comes with far more benefits then just weight loss or weight management. So look what you will gain:
· stress relief
· disease prevention
· bone health, and the list goes on….
1. ... is the most time efficient way to enhance cardiovascular fitness and muscle endurance.
2. ... has potential to burn more calories than conventional aerobic exercise or strength training, both during and post-workout.
3. ... increases your post workout metabolism, so you lose body fat.
4. ... helps you to achieve your goals and maintain them longer than other forms of exercise or diet.